Ladies, it’s that time of year – the unveiling of the 2015 swim season is upon us! For this year’s swim season, designers have brought back a few hot looks from recent years, and they’ve added a few new trends that will mark the 2015 swim season. What’s hot in swimwear for 2015?
Still-Hot Swimsuit Looks for 2015
Swimsuit styles for 2015 haven’t completely thrown away everything from the past few years; there are still a few great trends that have stuck around for the 2015 swim season. What’s still going to be hot this year?
- High-waist bottoms – high-waisted swimsuit bottoms have been on-trend for the past few years, and that trend looks to continue this year. Something like the Tara Grinna Calydon Solid Foldover Swimwear Bottom is a great option, because you can wear it as a high-waisted bottom, or you can fold the top over to create a banded look that’s consistent with one of this year’s emerging trends: paneled bottoms.
- Tribal prints – wild prints have been featured in swimmer for the past several years, and tribal, tie-die and variations on paisley prints are definitely returning this year, too! Take a look at the Swim Systems Sundance Bra-Sized Crossover Underwire Bikini for an example of how prints are coming back for this year.
Emerging Swimwear Trends for 2015
It wouldn’t be a new swimsuit season without new trends! If you’re someone who always wants to rock the latest and greatest looks, here are a few of the emerging trends for the 2015 swim season:
- Fluttering tops – flutter tops are in for the 2015 swim season! The Swim Systems Santa Fe Crochet Flutter Front Slide Push Up Triangle Bikini Top is a great illustration of this new trend in swimwear. We love this trend as it adds a feminine flair to figure-flattering swimwear.
- One-piece swimsuits – there are plenty of one-piece swimsuits in the 2015 swim lineup; but one-piece doesn’t mean boring anymore. Consider the Tara Grinna Deep V Back Halter One Piece Swimsuit Style, or the Tara Grinna High Neck Cutout Monokini swimsuit – one-piece swimsuits are hotter than ever this year!
- Paneled bottoms – paneled swimsuit bottoms are changing things up this year to create new and flattering styles. Check out the Sunsets Swimwear Black V-Front High Waist Swimsuit Brief for a great example of paneled bottoms in action.
- Crochet – some of our favorite designers are adding crochet to this year’s swim lineup! For the 2015 swim season, check out styles like the Swim Systems Santa Fe Crochet Adjustable Flirty Swim Skirt, or the Sunsets Swimwear Black Sand Crochet Underwire Bandeau Tankini. Crochet adds a flirty element in sexy, partially-opaque styles with a feminine touch.
2015 swimwear is here, with more arriving every day! Dive into a new swimsuit to make a great impression at the beach, pool or resort for the 2015 swim season.